Manager - Legacy Sea
- Are you operating a trucks over the road full time? Would you like to save $250 per week per truck with Sunshine Renewable Diesel or Sunshine commercial Truck Diesel.
- Are you operating a team of 5 or more trucks that fuel off site? Sunshine Renewable Diesel could save you $225 per week per truck or more and deliver to your location. Keep your drivers behind the wheel and out of the convenience store while on the clock.
- Buying diesel by the tanker load? We can save you thousands per load! Buying multiple tankers per month, we can save you 10’s of thousands per year.
Complicated Fuel Problems
With ever increasing diesel prices, it’s hard to grow a business and stay efficient. Also, petro-diesel poses a host of other problems including noxious smells, damaging impacts on air quality, spill risks, and foreign oil dependence.
Independent truckers, buses and fleet managers, we have a solution to the rising fuel costs and environmental and political impacts of diesel. It’s Sunshine Renewable Diesel, produced in the United States. Our fleet fuel helps you to save more.
We’ve been perfecting our product and quality for years, and are happy to say it is the best diesel alternative biofuel available to reduce cost of operation and emissions on the market.
Product Development Details
Sunshine Biofuels team has spent the last 7 years and significant capital dollars in the development of these ideas in to a holistic, practical, economical, product set and business model that benefits both the suppliers and end fuel users to a greater extent than any other solution on the market in the US today. Our Sunshine Renewable Diesel Product is a proprietary product, as is the processing equipment we have designed, and the process we use to make it. In addition, Sunshine Biofuels has contributed to the development of the fully automated dual fuel technology that is offered by Green My Fleet to high-speed diesel engine owners who wish to save money with Sunshine Renewable Diesel Product.
It’s Easy to Get Started
We can get you up and running with this alternative fuel in just weeks. You can have fuel delivered and be saving money promptly.
Sunshine Renewable Diesel with Low and Medium Speed Diesel Engines:
Sunshine Renewable Diesel with High-Speed Diesel Engines:
Take a second to think
….what you can do with a 10 – 25% fuel savings. Also, the feeling you will get being energy independent and not at the whim of the crude oil market any longer.
It’s Safe, We are Serious about Quality and Dependability
Sunshine Renewable Diesel is tested and certified by Inspectorate one of the largest petroleum testing lab companies in the world. We are also partnered with Fuch’s Motor oils for distribution of their recommended PLANTOMOT plant oil based motor oil and motor oil testing services to monitor fuel performance. Sunshine Renewable can ship to customers customers all over the globe, we export.
- Save Money: The primary benefits of Sunshine Renewable Diesel for Trucks, boat, generators and burners are the reduced cost of fuel first. We generally save 10-25% per gallon but in some cases save more than $1.00 per gallon depending on market diesel prices.
- Save the Environment: Sunshine Renewable Diesel has significant environmental benefits. Since it is not toxic, the fuel handling is safer, the storage is safer, and the emissions are lower across the board. In addition it can reduce carbon output up to 97% more than diesel and up to 50% more than biodiesel.
- Save your economy: Sunshine renewable Diesel is made in your local community by local workers, paying local restaurants more per gallon, and saving local businesses more per gallon. By supporting Sunshine Biofuels you are supporting your communities economic development.
- "We started researching this fuel after customers were complaining about our fuel surcharge. We thought there must be a better way. We converted our vehicles over to run Sunshine Renewable Diesel and got a return within 10 weeks. Each of our trucks burns about 3-400 gallons per week...it's been a great benefit to us." Vehicle: Multiple TrucksChris Bently
Manager - Legacy Sea
- "I've run VO Fuel for Four years now with real good luck and success....I burn 100-110 gallons a week...I didn't have any problems related to Vegetable Oil....it's worth it and will pay for itself in no time." Vehicle: Fedex Delivery TruckGary Pick
Fedex Driver - Retired
Get in Now, Supplies are limited
We would like to offer this great fuel and service to everyone in the marine and off road market but we are presently limited to a fixed but growing amount of manufacturing capacity per month. Contracts for supply are arranged on averages per customer and once committed will always be supplied. Our fuel is apportioned on a first come first served basis for this with this unique expense saving opportunity.
Since the economics of fuel transport are similar for Sunshine Biofuels as they are for petroleum products, we offer our product as a discount from the diesel price in your market. So we are ALWAYS less expensive than Diesel whether you buy from one of our stations, have it delivered, or pick up from our facility. In general we average at least 10-25% less per gallon but in some cases as in marine fuel we can be more than $1.00 less per gallon.
- Now is that time to redeem your energy independence and freedom from petroleum oil’s roller coaster pricing.
- Now is the time to let us know you’re ready to save money on fuel while helping to reduce the environmental impact of your transportation or generation operations.
- Now is the time to pay a local company for fuel that is available now for your operation building back the economy one city at a time.
- Now is the time to gamble 20 minutes to find out how to save thousands per week or day on fuel expenses.
- Contact us to get a free assessment and toss your hardest questions at us.
More Info/Fine Print
The Sunshine Renewable Diesel Guarantee
We at Sunshine Biofuels realize that reliability and user friendliness are the minimum requirements for a customer to accept any new product. What people really want is a guarantee. Not a warranty where the back of the paper is filled with small type exceptions to explain when the promise will not be held but a firm handshake, eye ball to eyeball, black and white warranty that is easy to understand and that inspires confidence.
We also know that no oil company warrants its fuel for performance, only that it will meet the specifications for the fuel type as it arrives at the terminal. Also no engine manufacturer warrants fuel related malfunctions. So you as a fuel consumer are never safe from fuel quality degradation or contamination.
With this in mind we have crafted a simple warranty that says, “if you follow our use and care instructions for the Alternative Fuel Conversion System, use only Sunshine Renewable Diesel or ASTM 975 Diesel, keep your engine maintained according to manufacturer, use our PLANTOMOT motor oil, and use our motor oil analysis service for maintenance planning, and our fuel is responsible for damage we will fix it.”
We would like to just say if our Sunshine Renewable Diesel fuel damages your fuel system we will fix it but there are customers out there, and you know who you are, that will not maintain their engine either way and have issues. We think since Caterpillar and Exxon do not warrant their fuel in your engine or their engine on your fuel this is pretty amazing offer.
Caveat Emptor “Let the Buyer Beware” Sunshine Go is often imitated never duplicated
To be clear, Sunshine Renewable Diesel is not Biodiesel since we do not transesterify the oil with Methanol & Potassium Hydroxide but it is NOT used cooking oil (UCO) either, it is processed and defined by the EPA as a Renewable Diesel.
In our years of research and development we have discovered that all that glitters is not in fact gold and refining fuel from used cooking oil feedstocks is not as simple as it sounds. Sadly those who have the most to gain from researching and developing how to manufacture fuels from UCO have the least amount of time to do it. Typically because they are trying to keep all their cargo and vehicles in motion!
Beware of companies that offer Used Cooking Oil (UCO) as “fuel”. If it were truly that easy there would be more people doing it and we would be at the forefront. If they tell you they “clean” their oil good, or cannot offer you a recent certificate of analysis from a professional laboratory then they cannot guarantee any outcome and the law generally protects the seller from the buyer. Caveat Emptor “Let the Buyer Beware” Caveat Emptor “Let the Buyer Beware”